Change your world with DataChangers and start discovering the world of data! Based on the Microsoft Data Science and Big Data track, we offer you, in collaboration with DataChangers, short courses to get you up to speed in the rapidly changing world of data. And of course, as explained in our prior post about the Microsoft Data Science track, there will be web courses available as well.
Examples of the data science courses are:
- Data Science Orientation
- Query Relation Data
To prepare yourself for step 3, you can follow Introduction to Data Analysis using Excel
- Analyze and Visualize Data with Excel or Analyze and Visualize Data with PowerBI
- Understand Statistics with Excel
- Explore Data with Code in R or Explore Data with Code in Python
- Understand Core Concepts of Data Science
- Understand Machine Learning
- Use Code to Manipulate and Model Data in R or Use Code to Manipulate and Model Data in Python
- Develop Intelligent Solutions or Applied Machine Learning or Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure
- Final Project (currently only by Microsoft)
You can also download the pdf with the upcoming courses: DataChangers Microsoft Data Science Track (84 downloads) .
On the website www.datachangers.com you can find more information, but if you have any questions or want to keep informed about the courses, please fill out your information below.